Lord God, please hear my prayers. You know how ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew415

Servant of All
Lord God, please hear my prayers. You know how much I love him. You put that love in me! Just as you put that love for me in him. Please Lord, repair us. Reunite us. I thank you for putting my love for him to the test, my love for him hasn't faltered. I will love him until the day I meet you in heaven. God, I know you are on my side and I thank you for fighting this battle with me. Please, remove the demons and evils that keep ### and I apart. Bless us and keep us safe with you. Reunite us quickly Lord. I thank you for creating a deep everlasting love for me in him. I thank you for making him miss me. I thank you for making me the only woman he wants to be with for the rest of his life. I pray Lord that you Hurry. Please hurry Lord. My heart is in great need for our love and relationship to be restored and last! Please Lord, only you. Please Lord, Help me. Hurry! Bring us back together quickly Lord. Don't make me a fool for hoping for love and marriage, both gifts from you, created by you. I choose HIM Lord. YOU chose us for each other. Hurry to make us one again. I love him Lord. Protect us. Reunite us. Create love and life with us, through us, I pray we marry Lord. Please. I choose ### perfectly, just as you perfectly created us in your image. Grant me this miracle of his love and his return to me Lord. Bless me with the gift of marriage to him. I only want him Lord. Be with me. Be with him. Be with US as we unite under you in love. Please Lord. Please. Grant me ALL this that I pray Lord, through Christ Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
307
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
217
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you, please answer. There's a baby involved. I don't know how much more I can take. Every day is something different that I'm losing faith and hope. I pray that you grace me and my family with your presence. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a safe place to live...
Replies
14
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom