Lord God I pray that your grace ...

Hulich

Disciple of Prayer
Lord God I pray that your grace and mercy show up for ### school result. I pray that the F turns around to be a B. I reject every negative results and chapters in my life and that of my family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 49:11 : Their tombs will remain their houses forever, their dwellings for endless generations, though they had named lands after themselves. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 49: Our prayer: “LORD God, Maker of heaven and earth, we pause...
Replies
10
Views
87
Dear God, My name is ###. There is a lot of pain and struggle in my life. No matter how hard I try, my difficulties do not seem to lessen. Before one problem ends, several more appear. I pray for your blessings, strength, and guidance. Please fill my heart with peace, give me the courage to...
Replies
12
Views
199
Help me Oh Lord GOD Psalm 86:1 (KJV) "Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy Psalm 121:2 (KJV) My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth". In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom