Lord God almighty I thank you for everything you never

Ruth sable

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord God almighty I thank you for everything you never left me you always there by me. I feel low and alone please be there love me help me let me love everyone God I get sad the way ### answers me, I have loved this boy do not let him go away from me create your bond between us help him love me and not forget me so easily. I have loved him truly don't let him go away. Touch him oh Lord God almighty bring him close to you and never go back please Lord. All this I ask in Jesus name who died for a dirty sinner like me Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart today. Shut the Lion's mouth, stop all persecution and harassment at work. Take away all of my stress, give me self-control...
Replies
9
Views
408
I speak declare decree demand create I get to own a Free or cheap home & get to keep my pets they don’t need to lose me or get a new home or new owners period permanently. I would really like to make it and keep them & I will have a miracle will HAPPEN my family myself my pets will have our...
Replies
7
Views
296
I'm a senior citizen. I'm terminally ill. I love our Lord and Savior. He brings up so much love in my heart constantly, never-ending. Thank you Lord! In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom