Lord God a very big deception was exposed yesterday ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Lord God, a very big deception was exposed yesterday and I am deeply saddened. I thought ### was my good friend but now it's been revealed she isn't. Envy is a terrible thing. I had been warned but did not pay attention because gossip is not of you so I don't listen to it. I ask Lord that you take control of this situation. I have ended the friendship and ask that you keep her away from me. Close that chapter and the door. I don't want any contact with her in any way. She has ungodly spiritual beliefs. I had been talking to her about you and the importance of trusting in the one true God. Now I claim my peace in your name and my protection from anything this person may try or think they can do. I don't believe in anything ungodly so I do not fear. You are my heavenly father and I believe only in you. You are in control of my life. Lord, the Bible says to forgive our enemies. I prayed regularly for her and her family. I harbor no ill will and ask that you also forgive ### for the lies she has told and for what she has been doing. In Jesus' name I pray AMEN.
 
Father, I thank you for your love. I ask that you would reveal more deeply to our hearts your love and what you think of us. I ask that we would be completely changed and filled with your Holy Fire. Let us receive the baptism of your love and of the fear of you, that we might live uprightly, not through our own strength but through your power and grace. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
♡♡♡ Shall We Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps. Consume us. Nestle us in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become our heartbeat and Your thoughts become our thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us to become all that You created us to be so that we will reflect Your perfection. Bless us Lord Jesus to come to know You, love You, and strengthen us to walk in obedience to Your Word. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
557
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
547
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
9
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom