Lord give wisdom to my ### spiritually. ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord give wisdom to my ### spiritually. Let him know his responsibilities and to be free from bad habits. Help him to come home early and protect him from harm. In Jesus mighty name amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click and Read: ALL Things Will Work Together For Your Good...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 Father, We thank You that Jesus not only referred to Scripture as authoritative, unable to be broken, but "Jesus said to them, 'These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the...
Replies
10
Views
145
Thank you for praying for my son today. Jesus faithfully answered our prayer and granted my son. a beautiful relaxing, calm day. Please pray that my son will have a peaceful, calm and satisfy night. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather together in my name, there am I with them. Heavenly...
Replies
12
Views
216
Thank you for praying for my son today. Jesus faithfully answered our prayer and granted my son. a beautiful relaxing, calm day. Please pray that my son will have a peaceful, calm and satisfy night. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather together in my name, there am I with them. Heavenly...
Replies
8
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom