Lord.give me patience to handle my ### who seems ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jona

Prayer Partner
Lord.give me patience to handle my boss who seems to be partial and hates me for reasons unknown to me.be by my side lord at all times and take care of my needs.help my ### to do their exams well.al this I ask in lord's name.amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Father God grant his peace and patience to you and make every thing normal help your children in exam they will be succeed! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please give me patience and understanding when dealing and talking to my teen grandchild. I love him and will always be here for him but sometimes, a lot of the times, I feel I'm getting tested. It's so easy to say the wrong thing when angry and I don't want to be that person. I...
Replies
9
Views
395
Lord teach me patience and more faith every day I pray to be delivered it don't happen but know it will, but at times I lose my patience which is what this stuff wants from me and I can't give it to them! I know you forgive me in grace and cleanse me, but these evil people singing evil songs and...
Replies
9
Views
265
Heavenly Father, give me patience and take my anger away as it slowly takes me. I've been calm and patient since the day he left. My family worries that my anger will all come out soon. I'm not sure why I'm calm and collected but I suppose it has to do with my kids. I cry at night behind closed...
Replies
3
Views
22
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom