God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Heavenly father I asked in the name of Jesus Christ that you please have mercy on me and forgive my sin and take away anger rudeness respectfulness rebellion from ### and ### lives Amen🙏 Heavenly father whoever ### and ### we have disrespected or talk to them recklessly insulted misbehave on...
Lord Jesus, thank You. Thank You for all that You are doing, all You have done, and all You will do to reunite my future wife ### and I. Thank You for the endurance You've given me to stand in this gap. Lord, thank You for all the progress You’ve made in our life together. Even though the enemy...
Forgive me Lord God for I am about to sin it's been ### years me and my family been struggling I have ### kid's I'm a single father I've been trying to get help it seems like help is not coming it got to the point my kids had to go stay with my in-laws just until I get on my feet it's already...