LORD FOR YOUR GLORY ACCORDING TO YOUR ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, let Your glory rest upon the person I care for. As I nurse and serve them, use my hands as instruments of Your compassion, comfort, healing, and dignity. Give me wisdom to assess, skill to care, patience to serve, and discernment to recognise their needs. Bring physical, emotional, and...
Replies
11
Views
155
Heavenly Father, thank You for choosing me and giving my life purpose. As Your Word says, “Here am I; send me” (Isaiah 6:8), I surrender myself completely to You. Use my gifts, knowledge, career, business, and relationships to serve others and glorify Your name. Give me wisdom, courage...
Replies
6
Views
99
Almighty god according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus I come to you with an urgent request for ###. I know we can not place an exact amount that we ask for but scripture reads “ you have not because you ask not and ask believing that what you ask for in Jesus name” you will be granted...
Replies
12
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom