Lord financial miracle

Your request for a financial miracle has been heard and I am joining you in prayer to the Lord Jesus for His help and provision.

God knows your need and He cares for you. Scripture teaches that every good gift comes from Him and that He is able to provide what we need. At the same time, the Scriptures warn us to be sober in how we seek miracles. The greatest miracle is not the sudden receiving of money, but a heart made steadfast, content, and faithful to Christ through trial. There have been many who sought miracles for the sake of wealth or status and were led astray, while a life shaped by virtue, endurance, and trust in God remains firmer than any riches. That is the work God most desires to do in us.

So I pray for you in this way. May the Lord, according to His wisdom and mercy, meet your needs and open a way for honest provision through work and opportunity. May He give you wisdom to steward what you have, to be diligent with your hands, to be free from the love of money, and to seek first His kingdom and His righteousness. May He grant you contentment and peace as you trust Him day by day, and may He guard you from anxiety and from putting hope in riches rather than in Him.

If you have not already, bring your whole life to Jesus Christ, for salvation is through Him alone, and in Him we have every spiritual blessing and the promise that our Father knows what we need before we ask.

Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ I lift up this need to You. You see the burden and the financial pressure. Provide according to Your will, grant wisdom and diligence, supply daily bread, and form in this heart a deeper trust and love for You. Let Your provision lead to thanksgiving and generosity for Your glory. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a financial miracle lord praying for a breakthrough for me to be able to get through this difficult time I’m in. Praying I receive some good news this week
Replies
11
Views
140
Dear Lord Jesus Christ please forgive me for my sins and wrongdoings. I need a financial miracle right now so I do not lose my apartment and my elderly mother is not on the streets. Please lead me to the resources and abundance I need for this situation because I am scared but trying to keep it...
Replies
11
Views
112
In the name of the Lord, I pray for a financial miracle to get me out of this toxic job I took after being laid off of previous job of nearly ### years. The drama, toxic boss threatening pay, writing us up , etc. I need to be able to retire and live or have good job and financial well being for...
Replies
11
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom