Lord day by day I'm becoming helpless ...

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for coming here and reading this. I've been summoned to appear in court where my housing corporation wants to take my home. They promised a rehousing january 2025 but then decided not to honour their promise, - knowing I was being harassed and being medically retired due to trauma -...
Replies
13
Views
250
It's kind of like that quote that says "A day late and a dollar short". One reason why i'm still here and not "gone" already is that I figure if I choose my day to "leave", God will say to me, "If you had only waited just one more day.". But, it will always be that way, so I guess it doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
211
24th day of fasting. I read David Goggins' "Can't Hurt Me" book in 1 day. I know I have delusions of grandeur because I did a lot of cocaine in the past. I had thoughts that I could become a marine or a seal or an army ranger. I think realistically I could settle for the army... I doubt it...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom