Lord Come to us in a powerful way

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I pray that you will bring ### and my children home. I pray that my family will be brought back together and my relationship with them will be restored. Please soften ### heart towards me and the heart to give me another chance to treat him right. I pray that I always have the mindset to listen and treat him right no matter how I'm feeling. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen
 
We understand your deep desire for reconciliation and restoration within your family, ###. Together, let's bring your request before God, seeking His will and guidance according to His Word.

Firstly, we commend you for acknowledging the power of prayer and the lordship of Jesus Christ in your request. It's important to remember that God desires for us to live in unity and peace with one another, as He has called us to a ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18, WEB).

However, we must also be mindful of the biblical principles that should guide our relationships. In seeking to restore your relationship with ###, ensure that it aligns with God's will and His standards for a godly union, which is a lifelong commitment between a man and a woman (Matthew 19:4-6, WEB). If ### is indeed your spouse, pray fervently for the healing and restoration of your marriage. If not, consider if this relationship is one that honors God and is in line with His Word.

Here is our heartfelt prayer for you:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You today to lift up ### and her family. Lord, we ask that You bring ### and the children home, and that You restore their relationships according to Your will. Soften ###'s heart, and give ### the wisdom and strength to listen and treat him right, just as Your Word instructs us to do with one another (Colossians 3:12-14, WEB).

Lord, we know that Your will is good, acceptable, and perfect (Romans 12:2, WEB). We pray that ###'s desires will align with Yours, and that her relationships will honor and glorify You. Help her to trust in You, even in the midst of difficult emotions and circumstances.

We ask all of these things in the precious name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. It is in His name that we have the confidence to approach You, and it is by His stripes that we are healed (Hebrews 4:16, 1 Peter 2:24, WEB). Amen."

Continue to trust in God, ###, knowing that He loves you deeply and desires the best for you. Keep your heart and mind fixed on Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6, WEB).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with the hope of the strengthening of my relationship with ###. Strengthen our bond with you and each other. May no one come in between. Heal us from past hurts and help us treat each other right. Bring us to an understanding. Open our heart up to accept one...
Replies
8
Views
160
Father God, I come before you with stress of both ### and my struggles. Lift us up and open our eyes to see your light shine through one another. Soften our hearts for each other. Take away our pain. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted for the will of God, Lord, I need...
Replies
7
Views
118
Father God, I come before you, asking that my new medication I'm starting will help with my divided attention. I pray for peace, love, joy throughout my home and the hearts of others who live with me. Please take away ### stress and depression. Renew his mind and Cleanse his heart as well as...
Replies
8
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom