Lord bring ### home for Xmas ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for favor at work today bring in my coworkers today don't let them call out bring in the help and coverage make a way were it seems to be no way give me spiritual strength shut the Lions mouth bless the work of my hands show me favor with my coworkers and...
Replies
10
Views
239
Heavenly Father, I poured my heart out to my husband by text tonight. I can't sleep. My health is failing. I'm so tired. I need my husband home. I've been reading his medical records and all the lies his sister and daughter have told doctors and friends against me. I don't even care about any of...
Replies
6
Views
256
Dear heavenly father I pray that you would bring ### back to us he needs to come home to his family instead of running around we miss and love him so much his children and ### and bring him back to you lord ,he has lost his way I pray in Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
503
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom