Somebody, somewhere, has prayed for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear heavenly father God I pray for no one to go to hell jail lock up or and bad or I pray nothing against them but I pray they will stick to their selves and leaves others alone that they have wrong and I pray that you will keep all unwanted and wrong people like ### away from me and my...
DearDear heavenly father please don't let nothing go downhill, ruin, mess up, or control by people or feelings or hinder Spirits or by doctors or nightmare or anything not even ###. 2. The ### Family I pray 3. the ### Family the ### and ### family and 4. ### ### ### ### 5. ### staff and bosses...
Heavenly Father, 🙏✨ This morning, I come to You with a heavy heart and a worried mind. You know everything I am carrying right now — the expenses, the needs, the responsibilities, and the fear of not having enough. Lord, I humbly ask You to remove the anxiety and overthinking inside my heart...