Lord bless me to have faith that You have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Beloved of All
Lord bless me to have faith that You have a wonderful husband for me and You will give me soon, please help in Jesus name amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray for no one to go to hell jail lock up or and bad or I pray nothing against them but I pray they will stick to their selves and leaves others alone that they have wrong and I pray that you will keep all unwanted and wrong people like ### away from me and my...
Replies
8
Views
157
Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please bless it and allow it to grow and become fruitful. Guide my ideas, my content, and every step I take, so that this path may open doors for steady monthly income. I trust You, Lord, as I place everything in Your hands. May this journey not only...
Replies
7
Views
169
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,958
Messages
16,805,385
Members
650,431
Latest member
Hoygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom