polyspano
Servant of All
Lord,
Before I start my prayer I really need to thank you for answering my prayers regarding the first one of the courtcases that were pending and that I was so worried about. THANK YOU FATHER because I know that it is with your help and your help only that this worked in our favour.
I thank you Father also for all other blessings received in the past and the ones we will receive in the future.
Forgive me for all my past and present sins God and please help me change this tendency I have of judging other people and the many other faults I have.
Send your angels Lord to guide me so that I walk in the path and direction that you want me to walk whether it is for my finances or any other decisions to be made for the future.
Look after all the members of our families oh Lord and more after the ones who have health problems and really need your healing hand. You also know Father that both ### and I have been diagnosed lately with a serious chronic disease and that we need you so much to look after us until there is solutions, financial and others for treatment and our healing.
Kindly God help ###, ###, and ### and help them so that ### can find a reasonably paid job and help the family make ends meet.
Bless my mom Lord and all my brothers and their families as well as ### and ###.
I thank you Father for blessing us with our two lovely daughters and guide our youngest one through the trip she is about to take and look after her.
Finally Lord bless and brothers and sisters in Christ and help our friend ### have a safe journey home.
Thank you Father for all your kindness and help me become perfect in your eyes in Jesus' name I pray.... Amen...
Before I start my prayer I really need to thank you for answering my prayers regarding the first one of the courtcases that were pending and that I was so worried about. THANK YOU FATHER because I know that it is with your help and your help only that this worked in our favour.
I thank you Father also for all other blessings received in the past and the ones we will receive in the future.
Forgive me for all my past and present sins God and please help me change this tendency I have of judging other people and the many other faults I have.
Send your angels Lord to guide me so that I walk in the path and direction that you want me to walk whether it is for my finances or any other decisions to be made for the future.
Look after all the members of our families oh Lord and more after the ones who have health problems and really need your healing hand. You also know Father that both ### and I have been diagnosed lately with a serious chronic disease and that we need you so much to look after us until there is solutions, financial and others for treatment and our healing.
Kindly God help ###, ###, and ### and help them so that ### can find a reasonably paid job and help the family make ends meet.
Bless my mom Lord and all my brothers and their families as well as ### and ###.
I thank you Father for blessing us with our two lovely daughters and guide our youngest one through the trip she is about to take and look after her.
Finally Lord bless and brothers and sisters in Christ and help our friend ### have a safe journey home.
Thank you Father for all your kindness and help me become perfect in your eyes in Jesus' name I pray.... Amen...
