Lord am losing hope please help my ###

Lord am losing hope please help my ### to get a job its not easy for us especially our baby please lord
I'm praying, trust in the Lord more he is able.
Asked and you shall receive. Praise God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord am losing hope please Help my wife’s heart to change, no more lies, not speak to ### and ### they are destroying my marriage. Lord pls bring truth in my marriage. Lord help with my issues.
Replies
7
Views
172
It is so hard for me to socialize because nothing sparks between me and man. Now I feel tempted to try lesbianism because at least the women talk to me. Men don’t. Talking to a man, I get no spark. It’s like talking to a brick wall because they don’t take interest in me ever! Why are they not...
Replies
5
Views
336
I have stage 4 colon cancer that had spread to the bones and lungs. I felt healthy, so I was sure I would beat it with the help of God and Jesus Christ. But now it has spread to the bladder and kidney, and it hurts when I urinate, so I can feel the cancer now. I do not want to die. I have...
Replies
11
Views
602
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom