Lord, am believing you to help my son ### to learn

ernestina frimpong

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, am believing you to help my son ### to learn, he finds it difficult to learn and easily forget. Jesus Christ of ### help my child to come out of this.
 
Praying with you and for you In Jesus Name Amen

6. Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking with a thankful heart. 7. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds safe in union with Christ Jesus. Amen (Philippians 4: 6-7)
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them. In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen
 
I pray for you and your request, in Jesus name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord am believing I am having spirit of rebellion and witchcraft and anger. And to be free from ### evil. Wishing completely change for better. amen.
Replies
5
Views
304
Oh lord I am believing you for a serious spouse Spirit of procrastination Lord help me keep my mouth shut when I'm expecting something good I want to travel out by December
Replies
5
Views
245
Father am believing you for a miracle in the life of my grandson, he can't carry his neck cannot hear well and cannot see well it is as a challenge he had during his birth, he is 8-month-old, my Bible makes me to know that there are spear past. In heaven, what God cannot fix does solve does not...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom