Lord, almost three months in and I'm still in ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwawaytiff

Prayer Warrior
Lord, almost three months in and I'm still in awe. Thank You so, so much. Last night he told me that he was glad I fought for our relationship and that he's very happy with me.

It's all because of You, Lord, and the lovely people on here. Thank You for touching his heart.

I pray that you grant the prayers of my friends here, that they may not lose hope, that they be strong and just keep on going. I know it's painful and difficult, but it's all worth it.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart. My salary has been pending for three months. Even after requesting ### four or five times, my salary has still not been processed. Lord, You know how difficult it is when a family's livelihood depends on that salary. I ask You for justice...
Replies
11
Views
237
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have been praying for me, I am truly grateful. I am so thankful for each time. We have brought my name in my situation before God’s throne of Grace and Mercy! Background: In 2022, my contract in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in...
Replies
8
Views
372
Hi family🥰 The past three months have been really great, I can't thank God enough and I want to say a very big thank you to you all here, especially to everyone who take out time to pray for and with me, I am really grateful. I'll be finally relocating to abroad and I can't wait to come back...
Replies
8
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,023
Messages
16,817,908
Members
651,143
Latest member
Kloyreinain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom