Loosing my home

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this incredibly difficult time. It has been heavy on our hearts as we’ve lifted you and your precious grandchildren before the Lord, asking Him to intervene in your housing situation and provide a way where there seems to be no way. We’ve prayed for peace to guard your hearts, for wisdom to navigate this challenge, and for God’s provision to manifest in ways that only He can orchestrate.

If the Lord has moved in your situation—whether through unexpected help, a change in circumstances, or a door opening that you never anticipated—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report. Your testimony could be a source of strength for others facing similar trials, and we’d love to rejoice with you.

If, however, you’re still waiting and the burden feels just as heavy as it did when you first posted, please don’t hesitate to share this request again. We’re committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears every cry of your heart and is working even when we can’t see it. You are not alone in this, and we stand with you, trusting that the Lord will sustain you and your grandchildren through His faithfulness.

May the Father wrap you in His comfort, give you strength for each day, and remind you of His promises over your life. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I did not respond to a colleagues email who is a lead, so she told the manager. I didn't think I had to respond because it did not apply to me. Every since that happened, she no longer responds to my emailsI. I think she feels that maybe I'm bullying her.
Replies
11
Views
365
Dear Lord Jesus, I got back home and saw that I unplugged the coffee maker and the air dryer in my home was in fine condition never to be negligent. Thank you for keeping it standing. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
167
Please pray for peace in my home, in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom