Looking for the quiet time tommorrow to ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Looking for the quiet time tommorrow to clear all the "guk" out of my head. Like when there's too much pressure in a pipe and you let the steam out, With all the craziness coming at me, I need some down time. Not just from work but from the craziness the world throws at you in life.
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


Brother ###, I pray for God's blessing over your petition. May God greatly bless your time off with peace and comfort, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏❤️🙏God, I lift up myself to You. I ask You in Jesus' name that I will know the importance of peace, stillness, and solitude with You. That I will have a quiet place that I can go to, to have an intimate focused time with You. Bless me to spend and value spending time with You daily in Your Word...
Replies
13
Views
99
I have been very depressed for the past months, and was unable to take any quiet time with God or read my bible for the past weeks. I pray that today I will be able to take some time to pray and sit in the presence of God today. I need Jesus so much. In his name I ask, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
369
  • Article Article
Before daybreak the next morning, Jesus got up and went out to an isolated place to pray. —Mark 1:35 NLT Key Thought Jesus had a regular, disciplined time to be alone with his Father each day. His quiet time with his Father was intentional; it was a priority he built into his day, and it...
Replies
3
Views
919
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom