Good morning ###. I'm praying with you. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless ### with wisdom and favour, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have interviewed with several agencies and companies for a new position. I've also applied for 1 bedroom apartments in ### ###. I need miracles, as I cannot continue to live in a motel any longer. I'm spending money for storage and it's costly. My credit isn't good but I'm working on it. I...
Replies
12
Views
199
in an apparent that is not suitable for me and my family please i am now disabled also and want a apartment section ### suitable and ###
Replies
4
Views
318
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well and the name of Jesus thank you. I need a prayer there is an upcoming court date on July 2nd about our housing eviction case again, but our lawyer said that it’s not mandatory for us to attend; she will attend for us. This is the last court date and...
Replies
8
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom