younglady2

Beloved of All
We have decided to sale our property as is. It needs much repair work. Please pray that we can get a fair offer for it. We also are looking for a 2 bedroom apartment. Please pray that we can find a nice 2 bedroom apartment within the price range we can pay for rent and that we will be approved for the apartment. Thank you for your prayers.
 
We have decided to sale our property as is. It needs much repair work. Please pray that we can get a fair offer for it. We also are looking for a 2 bedroom apartment. Please pray that we can find a nice 2 bedroom apartment within the price range we can pay for rent and that we will be approved for the apartment. Thank you for your prayers.
Dear Lord,
I pray that this couple can find an affordable apartment in their area, + also get a fair price on their home. It seems to be a seller's market right now, so they have that in their favor. May they also have good neighbors so that all can look out for one another.
In your holy name, amen.
 
We have decided to sale our property as is. It needs much repair work. Please pray that we can get a fair offer for it. We also are looking for a 2 bedroom apartment. Please pray that we can find a nice 2 bedroom apartment within the price range we can pay for rent and that we will be approved for the apartment. Thank you for your prayers.
Where are you from? My husband has some rentals.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯Fold greatly I get a new home ASSINGMENTS of negativity towards me ends now ends TODAYYYYYYYY.Life in greatly i get a new home urgently that is a good thing for me someplace in secret where I can keep my 2 cats and live in peace harmony greatly urgently please where greatly...
Replies
12
Views
66
Lord Please help me you know my financial burdens and how I’m the only one providing for my family. I’m behind in mortgage payments and my home insurance is too expensive to pay. My house also needs repairs that I can’t afford to pass an inspection for a lower home insurance. I have been looking...
Replies
7
Views
237
Life into existence i get a new place to stay urgently with favor so I can have great place in Peace and Harmony i get myself in shape I can enjoy my life now and see my family near me as long as im still alive the bleeding stops on me my mom my 3 offspring our spouses our pets no greatly...
Replies
9
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom