I will be praying for you but at the same time I want to encourage you. Young lady if he is busy texting other girls and in your presence that's disrespect. I can only talk from my experience and what God took me through.
It is natural to be jealous. I love my guy very much and when he talks of his child's mother who is no where near him I get jealous!!! I know he loves me and I am the one he wants to spend his life with but that does not stop me from being jealous. But hear this, he has never, never, ever given me any reason to be jealous and I know that he is true to me.
Father God, I am asking to help this young woman to love you with her whole heart and trust you. If she trusts you God and surrender her all to you then you will lead her to the right people who are needed in her life. Soothe her heart and let her find rest and love in your Words and in your presence. Amen
Go by what the Word says. Be not unequally yoked and trust God with your life! He made you and all he wants to do is give you the best things.