Long time. LONG TIME since I've been to the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Long time. LONG TIME since I've been to the dentist. I broke a tooth but fear even more. Lord heal and make this situation not as bad as I'm worrying and make this less costly and demanding as possible. Let a healing begin in Jesus name Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavily Father let me be a black African American male and gentleman staying one long time and never ever mind gay people laugh sexy kiss hugs and gentleman staying one in long time in go to heaven in start over again Years year back to heaven and yes Jesus Christ name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
234
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
243
Been Waiting ..Need the requisite financial miracles to change the situations whether through immediate flow of funds, job, business, business transaction events, need the finances in time, though deadline time is already missed and things are menacingly messed up. Lord should manifest His...
Replies
7
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom