Lonessness

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulita

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me I am feeling lonely even at work, and with my boyfriend doesn't respond my needs. I am needing be love and able enjoy life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord many times during the day i feel lonely and i sometimes slip into a depression. I dont understand lord why no one will talk to me. Your word says for one to have many friends one must be friendly. Lord im friendly. but no one likes me. I dont understand it. I suppose lord it has to do with...
Replies
11
Views
259
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
138
Lord today and yesterday have been very hard and rough days for me. I know lord that Satan is not all knowing but some how he knows my thoughts and knows how to get to me. I remember lord a good christian friend of mine a long time ago pointed at his head and said this is the devil's play ground...
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom