Lobola

  • Thread starter Thread starter mathapelo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mathapelo

Guest
Please pray for us, both families are meeting for the first time about lobola negotiations. Am scared hope all will go well. I love him. In Jesus name Amen
 
Lord, I pray for ###, please look with mercy on his request and whatever is best for him and the two families you do it. Lord be with them, guide and protect them in this hour of need. Take care Lord, in your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
I pray for God's WILL for you. You never choose wrongly. It is WELL with you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loving Father, Thank You for today. Lord, I submit to You all activities I will be doing today. 1. Will be meeting with my friends that will help me with making choices and decisions with regards to the land dispute on how to deal with the different people and agents. 2. Will compare the...
Replies
9
Views
134
Dear Heavenly Father, we will have face to face training this week. Our setup is work from home so this is just one of those few days wherein we meet each other. I am feeling anxious about 1) who I am going to sit/eat with 2) scared of getting called in recitation if any 3) just general anxiety...
Replies
11
Views
202
His first time in jail/prison. Married to my love 37 years. Never been apart until this year. This is new to us both and we both are struggling, scared and have no idea what to expect in prison. Pray for him he is having a hard time with anxiety and depression. Pray for me as well I've never...
Replies
11
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom