like in a storm

Isabelle11

Account Closed
Going through uneasy times, maybe needing a new departure, I humbly pray to see some Light, and to be able to act with cleverness, wisdom, and love.
 
:~) May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God.  Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have.  Bless me with the wisdom to know the difference.  Bless me with a heart after Your own heart to always want  and accept Your perfect will  for my  life.  Teach me how to honor You  each and every day.  Let me seek Your perfect will for my life in Your Word, through the leading of the Holy Spirit, and in Godly Christian Wise counsel.  Bless me to come to know You better and love You more with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  God please strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life.  Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth.  Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever dreamed of or asked of You because I honor You with my life, every moment of my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Dear God, I pray blessings over this prayer and situation! I ask that God will intervene on your behalf now!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
I prayed for you and your requests. God bless you with wisdom, peace and Light, in Jesus' Name Amen.
 
Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose for you. Trust in Him.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for another day. another day full of your grace and mercy and love for your creation. thank you lord for another day of life another opertunity lord and tell you i love you and to worship you. thank you. Lord i am going thru a bad storm right now with things that i am dealing with...
Replies
11
Views
199
Prayer for Pampanga Lord Jesus, calm the storm and stop every calamity threatening Pampanga. We rebuke destruction, flooding, fear, and danger in Your mighty name. Cover our families, homes, and loved ones with Your protection. Keep everyone safe and bring peace to our province. Have mercy on us...
Replies
13
Views
172
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:26 – “They mounted up to the heavens and went down to the depths; in their peril their courage melted away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:26 vividly describes the experience of sailors caught in a violent storm...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom