Lights Are Going To Be Cut Off And I Have A ### Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ### Please pray that the utility assistance will work in my favor. It's been ### months I've been looking for a job and nothing has come my way. My light bill came in and the discount notice is in a couple of days. Please pray as I'm being as hopeful as I can be that by some...
Replies
10
Views
399
Please pray that this hurt and guilt goes away. My ### treats me like some kind of very far friend, so that I must inform myself on Facebook about events in his life. He calls me only for my birthday and we are living in the same city. It hurts so much and every time we communicate he says that...
Replies
10
Views
157
I am so sorry for asking but can people pray for my son he's going through something is been going on a year. It's get's better than boom he has a out burst and last days. He made friends than he got in trouble they left him to take the rap. Things work out ok cause by standers said he didn't do...
Replies
10
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,319
Messages
16,787,108
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom