Letting God Handle Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have spoken with the dr who is part owner of the place where I work. He told me all was ok, as I did follow the protocol of the office. I still need your prayers, that God has his way and that he has mercy and his guidance will direct me. Thanks to all of you who are praying for me. I thank God, I have people that pray to a righteous God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shivani here from ###. I already posted my whole story about how the person I loved the most (whom I thought I would love to marry one day) decided he doesn’t want me in his life anymore due to my intense reaction & behavior during discussion with him. We have different styles, I value...
Replies
6
Views
183
Hello, Almost two years ago, I got out of a 3-year relationship with a girl who is dismissive avoidant. Her parents are pastors and run a church, and she is a pastor's kid. Marriage was my goal for us, but it appeared the more serious things got, that's when self-sabotage behavior from her...
Replies
8
Views
212
Dear God, I am letting go of my problems and asking You to handle them. I am letting go of my hurt. and asking You to heal me. I am letting go of my fear and asking You to sustain me. I am letting go of all my worries and asking You to bless me. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
6
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,827
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom