Lets Storm Heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candypink

Humble Prayer Partner
My friends, I come to you today with a plea for you to help me. I have been unemployed for six years. In the past year I went back to college and got the best grades in my country. I had a job interview last week and it seemed to go well. They are making the decision TODAY. You have no idea how much I need this job...for my sanity, my self-esteem, and my financial future. I have worked so hard and I really feel I deserve the chance to be able to turn my life around and to do the work I was born to do. I hope you can help me and I believe in the power of prayer. Can you pray for me, my dear friends?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why am I here asking for prayers? There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Yes, I am a Christian. Yes I believe in the name or the authority of Christ. Background: In August 2022, my work in Alaska was complete. I secured a teaching position in Texas and took my two sons there. My wife and...
Replies
5
Views
225
Dear prayer warriors please storm heaven with prayers for both my daughters:- my older child begins her new job tomorrow, bless her house, kids, maids be taken care of may she go to work peacefully. Bless her with gd bosses/compatible working colleagues may she excel & have a bright future...
Replies
8
Views
353
Dear prayer warriors please storm heaven with prayers for my daughter; her interview with National University of ### was successful but today she received an email from them saying they are having challenges with her work pass & say they want to see how best they can move this forward. My...
Replies
11
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom