LET'S LOVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When Nancy woke up the Sun was shining in her room so she went to the window and pushed it open. As she did so, a light breeze rushed in and ruffled her hair. She closed the window, sat on her bed, and just as she was about to get ready to take a shower her phone beeped. She checked the text and was dismayed when she read the text and wondered why her sister was saying untrue rumours about her and not come directly to her IF she wanted to know the truth.

Nancy pondered the matter for a while then she remembered the story of Cain and Abel, and Jacob and Esau in particular. She wondered as siblings if they had a close relationship so she searched the scriptures. SHE saw no mention of the siblings being close. Everyone knows the story of Cain and Abel she uttered under her breath. So SHE concluded that they were not close as siblings.

As she searched the story of Esau and Jacob, SHE found no mention of a close bond either, at least NOT in their early adult phase of life. For she couldn't imagine one of her sisters or brothers coming home almost ready to pass-out from hunger, and refused to give them something to eat until they promise to give her something in return FIRST before she fed them. She couldn't imagine deceiving her very OWN father who could barely see to steal a blessing from her OWN brother or sister. SHE concluded, their relationship was far from close as YOUNGSTERS.

I BELIEVE, like Nancy, many of us may have experienced what Nancy has with our own siblings, family or friends. But bless God for His unconditional love for us, so we must render that same love to those who MAY persecute us in various ways. The scriptures admonish us that love is patient, love is kind, love does NOT dishonor others, it is NOT self-seeking, it keeps NO record of wrongdoing. So Inspite of those who seek to persecute us unjustly, let's shower them with God's wonderful, amazing love, and pray for them.

LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
When Nancy woke up the Sun was shining in her room so she went to the window and pushed it open. As she did so, a light breeze rushed in and ruffled her hair. She closed the window, sat on her bed, and just as she was about to get ready to take a shower her phone beeped. She checked the text and was dismayed when she read the text and wondered why her sister was saying untrue rumours about her and not come directly to her IF she wanted to know the truth.

Nancy pondered the matter for a while then she remembered the story of Cain and Abel, and Jacob and Esau in particular. She wondered as siblings if they had a close relationship so she searched the scriptures. SHE saw no mention of the siblings being close. Everyone knows the story of Cain and Abel she uttered under her breath. So SHE concluded that they were not close as siblings.

As she searched the story of Esau and Jacob, SHE found no mention of a close bond either, at least NOT in their early adult phase of life. For she couldn't imagine one of her sisters or brothers coming home almost ready to pass-out from hunger, and refused to give them something to eat until they promise to give her something in return FIRST before she fed them. She couldn't imagine deceiving her very OWN father who could barely see to steal a blessing from her OWN brother or sister. SHE concluded, their relationship was far from close as YOUNGSTERS.

I BELIEVE, like Nancy, many of us may have experienced what Nancy has with our own siblings, family or friends. But bless God for His unconditional love for us, so we must render that same love to those who MAY persecute us in various ways. The scriptures admonish us that love is patient, love is kind, love does NOT dishonor others, it is NOT self-seeking, it keeps NO record of wrongdoing. So Inspite of those who seek to persecute us unjustly, let's shower them with God's wonderful, amazing love, and pray for them.

LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD.
Thank you Jesus for touching the hearts and lives of those we have been praying for. Amen

šŸ—ļøšŸŒˆšŸ—ļøPrayer Focus New Year 2024: God, my family, friends, and I are standing in need of prayer this New Year. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless each of us to fall in love with You and trust You with all our heart, mind, and soul. God touch, bless, deliver, and heal our minds, emotions, bodies, financial situations, and most of all, our relationship with You. God show us how to protect our relationship with You and the anointing You have placed upon each of our lives. Let us always keep our focus on You, seek Your face, and will for each of our lives. Please train our eyes, ears, heart, and mind to hear and know Your voice for ourselves. God train us to hear "Your" still small voice. Continue to deliver us from the spirit doubt, fear, and discouragement. Let faith and not fear rule in our hearts and minds. Let the joy of the Lord be our strength. Bless each of us with power, love, and a sound mind. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, strength, and a keen gift of discernment to live our lives to honor You and operate in the gifts and callings You have placed upon our lives. God, close every door You want closed and open every door you want open in our lives. God, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives today, tomorrow, and for always. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Leviticus 11ā€“12 , Matthew 26:1ā€“25 I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name. - 2 Samuel 22:50 Throughout her historic seventy years as Britainā€™s ruler, Queen Elizabeth II only endorsed only one biography about her life with a personal...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One day while Jane was in her room she got a text from Mary asking her for the funds she had loan her. Jane replied reminding Mary of her promise, that when she had the funds she would repay her. Now a few days before Jane got the text from Mary, she had helped a friend who was in dire need, and...
Replies
Views
Hello I am asking today for a prayer to make a long story very short I dated a girl, 23, for 8 months this girl showed me how to love again I am a hopeless romantic and she showed me I can love again I was at the lowest when I met her I was up at night till I saw the sun rise. I gave up on my...
Replies
Views
Please continued prayers for.my daughter as a young teen in a relationship Pray for strength n guidance for her as this young man is still not treating her the best.he seems to not make her feel important. She just adores him and he doesnt seem to know how incredible, and loving she truly is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom