Let us pray The Our Lord's Prayer!

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. I pray the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our...
Replies
11
Views
107
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. In Jesus name I pray. Amen I pray also the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be...
Replies
10
Views
176
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. Please Father God stop what it is doing at this very moment. In Jesus name I pray. Amen I pray also the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom