Let us ask the Lord to show His great ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Let us ask the Lord to show His great mercy to me and mine to solve any problem and trouble. I do not want to look elsewhere output. Let us pray for God's way of escape and God's glorious way of salvation in my life. Let us pray to sort things out in my life in my favor. Let us pray that I can get into the prosperity that God has planned for me. God be merciful to me. I do not have anyone. I only have God!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I loved him, I loved him with my heart and soul, even if I was struggling in many areas of my life, I always put efforts for him, I loved him from the bottom of my heart. My heart also believes he loved me. During one discussion, I reacted in anger & with emotional intensity so he decided to...
Replies
9
Views
373
Please Pray in the name of Christ Jesus that it is the will of Our Lord God Almighty, to take me through time to the year of our Lord 2023 to correct the errors made by mortals which have cast aside all plans so carefully and generously made for my life in this world by Our Lord God. Not only...
Replies
6
Views
218
I pray that The Lord should show his great Mercies concerning the case I am facing in my office. I know I have made a mistake. God is faithful in forgiveness. I pray for His great Mercies to be extended to me and all brethren who need His Mercies. Merciful and compassionate God pls do not...
Replies
3
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom