Let us all fast and pray for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please fast and pray with me Urgent request God you know this urgency and know You Got This! also Urgent Healing and that this ground well sheet works and does the job well that it was created to do. ### Praises Is 54:17 Justice and Protection and for close ones. Amen
Replies
5
Views
249
My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I write this not from a place of strength, but from deep suffering. My heart is heavy, my body is weak, and my tears will not stop. For days now, I have not eaten. I have no home to go to. And with pain I can hardly put into words — I have lost my child to...
Replies
13
Views
164
Jesus please help us all on earth please i pray . Please help my sister too in amen
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,959
Messages
16,794,014
Members
649,540
Latest member
Galothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom