Let This Be Your Confession....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let This Be Your Confession….
default_smile.png
This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There was a period of a few weeks where I was experiencing lots of rage at elders who were using harsh love to push me into freedom etc, regardless, I resorted to thoughts and speech that hurt them, I'm trying to fully understand and take ownership for my part, because God says we are to bless...
Replies
12
Views
122
🧎🏽‍♂️Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, Then I Will Hear from Heaven, Forgive their Sin and Heal Their Land, 2 Chron 7:14, "Now While I Was Speaking, Praying, Confessing My Own Sin and The Sins of My...
Replies
10
Views
142
I confess that I had hinderances to be removed from me. I list them as follows, anxious thoughts overthinking fear but never doubting the promises of god. It is I must confess not to release them all so quickly but I believe perseverance is going to see me through. Amen
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom