Let There Be Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bradleysnow8

Guest
please pray for all those who are unable to be a positive influence in ###'s life, she is incarcerated and still is being abused by those who say they love her, their feeling is if she doesn't do as she's told then let's hurt her anyway we can, through her husband who loves her very much and would lay his life down for her to refusing to communicate with her until she conforms to their will no matter how it hurts her. she is a very special person and loves God very much but is overwhelmed with hatred and lies and has always lived under the shadow of violent abuse and degrading accusations. please pray for her life to be free of this abuse and to move forward with the knowledge that through Jesus we will prevail............thank you all
 
Father I come before your throne on behalf of ###. Lord although this prayer doesn't really make a lot of sense. I know that you are an all-knowing all-powerful God. Father I pray that you would bring ### to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I pray that you would remove and destroy every ungodly and unhealthy relationship from her life. I pray that you would use this time of incarceration to draw her closer to you. I pray that you would bring healing to her heart. Father give her wisdom and guidance and understanding so that she would make better choices. I pray that you would keep her safe from all physical harm within those walls. I pray that you would give your angels charge over her. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
```html
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.

Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.”

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God! Psalm 27:14….Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE HELP ME PRAY TO GOD THIS WOMAN HER NAME IS ### MARRIED BY MY HUSBAND BROTHER WHO INSULTS AND HURT ME WITH SONGS AND WORDS, PLEASE HELP ME PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE ME PEACE AND EXPAND MY TERRITORIES as she is blessed with finance she sees as if we are useless in her eyes
Replies
10
Views
283
Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
173
My wife will not stop fighting me all day everyday. I just want peace and she is always following me around and interrogating me, cursing at me, and accusing me of doing something sinister behind her back. I am tired of this. She chooses to watch TV all day long instead of reading the Bible and...
Replies
5
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom