Let The anointing of The HolySpirit Overflow ...

Nomassa

Disciple of Prayer
Let The anointing of The Holy Spirit Overflow me and my ministry abundantly. a ministry of prophetic.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I used to be able to feel the energy of things a lot easier. Prayer God restores this to me. Prayer any curses, word curses broken off me. That im blessed and protected.God put healing, life and nourishment in me. God put all true prophetic words and new ones in it and me. For a fresh Anointing...
Replies
12
Views
168
Anointing that breaks every yoke is coming upon someone on here. There is a person on here that I felt such an anointing as I read their prayer request that it brought me to tears. As that anointing comes upon you, it will break every yoke of sin, every yoke of Satan. I speak over you...
Replies
9
Views
132
Dear Lord God Almighty I pray for anointing and wisdom not only in me but place me with others that you have places these virtues into. Forgive me for any rebellion or self defense I have exhibited. I want nothing to keep me from receiving from God. Keep me humble and grateful. I choose to be...
Replies
13
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,626
Messages
16,801,376
Members
650,145
Latest member
Hysaraemoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom