Let God's light continue to fill my ...

Taeffirerd

Disciple of Prayer
Let God's light continue to fill my room. Bless the apartment. I decree all witchcraft and attaching curses dissolved by fire šŸ”„
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus I ask for strong protection, deliverance, healing and guidance for ###, ### and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let God's light continue to fill my room. Bless the apartment. I decree all witchcraft and attaching curses dissolved by fire šŸ”„
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom