Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I see the concern in the Faces of my Co-Workers in our Hospital and The Unknown! In the the Morning I was hearing an older message of T.D. Jakes and listening to Gospel Music grying to keep Positive. My Band is Attempting to do a Virtual Performance because we all miss our Tuesday Rehersals and Until The University of Miami opens up so we can have rehearsals and Concerts again this is away to perform eventhough we are not together. Performing a virtual performance is new and very different for me. I know this Pandemic is something new and very scary and everything has been thrown into the unknown, but it reminds me about the story of Moses. Moses was raised in the Palace and had the best Education and everything that goes with being the Son of the Pharoah. Imagine going from having everything to Having to live and survive in the Desert! I look at the story of Moses and waiting for 40 years to finally know why you were told by God to tell Pharoh his Brother to let his people Go and then lead them out of Egypt to the Promise Land. They had to cross the Red sea and you have to have faith in God to split the Ocean then walk through it. That takes Blind Faith and trusting the Lord! What ever you are going through just trust in God and let hime hande it!

listening to Gospel Music grying to keep Positive.
Always remember, God Loves You. Nothing is Bigger than God. God is in control at ALL times no matter how things look. This trial is for a reason and has a purpose. So cast your cares on God. God knows your future. God has a plan for your life. No plan of God’s can be prevented. Your trials will achieve Eternal Glory. God will give you the strength you need. Follow God’s Lead. God Loves You.

I see the concern in the Faces of my Co-Workers in our Hospital and The Unknown! In the the Morning I was hearing an older message of T.D. Jakes and listening to Gospel Music grying to keep Positive. My Band is Attempting to do a Virtual Performance because we all miss our Tuesday Rehersals and Until The University of Miami opens up so we can have rehearsals and Concerts again this is away to perform eventhough we are not together. Performing a virtual performance is new and very different for me. I know this Pandemic is something new and very scary and everything has been thrown into the unknown, but it reminds me about the story of Moses. Moses was raised in the Palace and had the best Education and everything that goes with being the Son of the Pharoah. Imagine going from having everything to Having to live and survive in the Desert! I look at the story of Moses and waiting for 40 years to finally know why you were told by God to tell Pharoh his Brother to let his people Go and then lead them out of Egypt to the Promise Land. They had to cross the Red sea and you have to have faith in God to split the Ocean then walk through it. That takes Blind Faith and trusting the Lord! What ever you are going through just trust in God and let hime hande it!
[/Amen so many people in the bible went thru trials that tested their faith and God was more than able to handle their crisis and I know He will handle all of ours as well as long as we Trust In Him God Bless Thank you Jesus you are the same yesterday today and forever 🙏🙏🙏

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I heard a message frfom T.D. Jakes about keeping the Faith. T.D. Jakes said No matter what is going around you keep the faith. If you lose your Job keep your Faith, You went through a Divorce keep the faith, you have to take the bus keep your faith, your going through a financial crisis keep...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom