Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A new heaven and new earth awaits for all of us who love the Lord. Yesteryears will be forgotten for good and Jesus promise will come to be true. Take us your cross and follow the Lord all the way to His glorious presence.

Take away all my burdens o Lord. I give them all to You. My future is in your hands and I give it all to you.
Amen

Let Us Pray: Father God, being Your child is a wonderful thing. My heart is overwhelmed that You loved me enough to make me Your child. Help me to always and forever remember what a privilege it is to be a child of God. Thank You for Loving Me. Amen!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
A new heaven and new earth awaits for all of us who love the Lord. Yesteryears will be forgotten for good and Jesus promise will come to be true. Take us your cross and follow the Lord all the way to His glorious presence.

Take away all my burdens o Lord. I give them all to You. My future is in your hands and I give it all to you.
Amen
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Serving and living for Jesus on earth will make us all living beings for eternity. Everything we do here, right now, it should be to glorify the Lord and let salvation come to lost souls of the whole world. Living in the holy presence of the Lord will make us all light shining all over the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God, in His infinity mercy and love sent Jesus, the Son of the living God to this world to save us from sin and evil and to lead us all to His glorious presence. Opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Let us all bless His holy name and continue to sing praises to His holy name. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wherever we are, whatever we are doing, let us all separate time to bless the Lord for those wonderful things He is doing for us and doing for others. You are so gentle o Lord. So pure and so kind. You shine like bright morning star. Jesus, what a wonder You are. Let us all work for the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Never ever settle for anything in this world because we will not be able to take anything to heaven with us. Jesus clearly told Pilate the whole truth about Himself and His eternal kingdom in heaven. He said... My kingdom is not of this world. John 18.36 We profess to be strangers and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I am the Light of the world... Jesus clearly said to everyone who came to Him. This light proceed perfectly from the holy presence of God almighty. He want us to light our path that leads to heaven. Living in the holy presence of God almighty will clearly light our heart and mind and this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom