Less

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am really bored and I am getting urges to fall into lust, and to play video games again. Thank you if you pray! Just a little helps!
Replies
11
Views
111
Does taking contract roles and being unfairly dismiss in the past makes me less of a manager and I have to reduce myself to be unhappy working less than what I was educated just to fulfill so called "God will". Is this what Christianity and the Jesus is all about and to submit regardless of how...
Replies
9
Views
183
IT FELT THAT GOD IS NOT FAIR SO WHY MUST I READ THE BIBLE WHEN GOD ONLY CARES ABOUT FOREIGNERS AND PURPOSELY WITHHELD JOBS FROM US, TO MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR US OR EVEN PRAY. SO THE MORE HE DELAYS, THE MORE I WILL WITHHOLD GOING TO CHURCH AND STOP READING THE BIBLE OR EVEN PRAYING UNTIL ALL THE...
Replies
6
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom