Please help ### and ### distance themselves from each other. Help ### bond with his friends from work, neighbors, and others. Help ### and ### bond with each other. Help ### communicate with ###.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love and care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, be doers of Your Word, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST!
In today’s episode, ### sits down with ###, the founder of Becoming Minimalist and author of Uncluttered Faith. We talk about how choosing to own less can actually deepen faith, strengthen marriages, and free us to live more fully...
Heavenly Father, help me improve each day this week. Show me where I waste time and teach me better ways to work. Give me discipline to prepare, focus to execute, and wisdom to learn. May I accomplish more meaningful work in less time while maintaining excellence, compassion, safety, and...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Proverbs 13:23 – “An unplowed field produces food for the poor, but injustice sweeps it away.”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
This verse highlights a powerful truth about the potential of the world around us and the impact of...