Left side of the body, discomfort/tension

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray fervently for my mother. She has been unwell for months now. She experiences significant discomfort in her stomach, including muscular cramps, bloating, and gas. Additionally, she feels discomfort in her hips and lower back. Although she is not in pain, she is enduring considerable...
Replies
5
Views
247
Heal my gums on the left side of the upper and lower Because I can't chew the foods. My gums are sore or painful. I don't know how to cause the sore on the gums of the teeth. It is so strange. My Gums are free without any pain or soreness in the name of Jesus Christ, so that I can eat and chew...
Replies
7
Views
112
Heal on the left side of my body because I don't know what the cause of the pain or hurt and I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom