Leah is still sick. Please pray for ###.

Praying for Lamb God bless
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
### is still sick. Please pray for ### to get well. Thank you. God bless.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18 ……We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site requesting prayers from prayer warriors. If you have prayed for me, I am truly grateful. Please continue… I’m in pain every day. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and...
Replies
9
Views
222
Please pray for me for this cold to be gone as I lay in bed. I’m isolating from my parents who are in their ###s. I need to get well to look after them. In Jesus name pray for me 🙏
Replies
11
Views
399
Only Jesus knows what I am going through. The pain is horrible. No medication helps at all. I was through a lot and the doctors don't help either. Please ask Jesus to heal me. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom