Lead Me Where I Should Be

  • Thread starter Thread starter charitythomas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charitythomas

Guest
I am currently seeking a literary agent and please pray that I am guided to submit to the one God wills me to have.
 
Protect her and show her a good one Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with success upon her endeavor in gaining acceptance from literary agent. Please intervene on the discussion to be an agreement. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Focus…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. God loves and God takes excellent care of His children.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and or called according to His purpose.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember…Faith without works is dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Would you please pray for me? I am a medical student and I need to choose my specialty and I have no idea where to go. God has shown me that I cannot go on with my life without Him. So I ask God where I should go and where is the best path.. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
428
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You for dear life, thank You for waking me up, thank You for the food and all other provisions. Lord, I am in a rut or mess. The land dispute and lot sale issues have become complicated. 1. Too many parties are now involved. On our side, the seller: a. Agent ###...
Replies
9
Views
227
they laugh and ask me where is the god I pray to when things in my life are wrong , this year 2026 I. have been mocked laugh at pressured and bullied my family are wicked they laugh at me because I believe in god , they call me a sinner when my life and sins are not worst than anyone else's life...
Replies
12
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom