Last night, I spent the whole day surrendered to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Last night, I spent the whole day surrendered to God. Praying. Hearing the word preached. I thought I had gained ground against the enemy. Yet, today the enemy in the morning came back and was wreaking havoc and channeling through my mind again. It's like I can't seem to beat these spiritual wickedness. And when I started to pray it didn't help much. But when my grandmother started praying, this peace filled the apartment and I felt relief. Nothing seems to completely set me free. Please pray for the Lord to grant me peace and deliver me. Whatever legal grounds the enemy has to access my life, the Lord would forgive and allow it to be broken.
 
I pray the Lord will hear your prayer and guide you. Continue to trust and believe in him and he will help. Be patient and know that sometimes what we are looking for is not what God has planned for us. Pray and he will be with you. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord help me. I am so discouraged. I spent the last year paying on bills to try and raise my credit score and I just checked it and it is actually worse. Debts aren't being reported as paid that I paid, and applications that I did when I was desperate lowered my score too and I didn't realize it...
Replies
7
Views
139
?
  • Locked
URGENT: I spent all last night trying to unclog my sink. No luck. ### and ### just went out to buy Drano. Please pray very hard that it works. This house is a mess. If I have to get maintenance in here, I will have to go without the use of the bathroom sink for a while because I won't let them...
Replies
8
Views
75
  • Locked
The other day I spent the whole day in prayer, praying literally once every hour all day since 10:00 this morning. I prayed that on the condition that if it is truly God's will for me to accept the offer to attend the Sacramento Sheriff non-affiliate Academy beginning in August, that He provide...
Replies
5
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom