Land to get sale

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Brother/Sister, My name is ### I have ### cents land, I need urgent money so I am trying to sell the land past ### months but anyone could be not contacting me so please for me in the name of Jesus for land sale.
Replies
9
Views
192
Good evening sir/madam, My name is ###. I have ### land it will be kept for sale past ### months but any one can not buying that land I need urgent money please prayer for in the name of Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
249
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,911
Members
650,418
Latest member
Celaeldoraorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom