Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. My adult children are in a conflict due to one in law, who is young and immature. She has divided us. She needs to apologize but chooses to just move on and keep it going and us separated. I don’t know if she’s ashamed or embarrassed or stubborn. But restoration is...
Replies
17
Views
305
Father in the name of I Jesus Christ, I ask you for victory over the battle for peace, sleep and health. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing this battle. I will be ### years old tomorrow and feel low.
Replies
9
Views
187
🇺🇸 National, World 🌎🌍🌏 Church, Civic, Defense 1 Tim 2:2 -- Wisdom Salvation, Protect Free Press, Save Protect People Beautiful Land Dan 11:4... (Church, Government, Military Leaders -- All NEED Our Collective Prayers)... First of All, I Urge Prayers, Petitions, Intercessions and Thanksgivings be...
Replies
10
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom