Lady needs a lot of prayers. Thank you.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I humbly come before you requesting that you join your prayers to mine in Jesus name asking Him to make things better for me. The CT scan was abnormal; I'm praying that the cancer never comes back. Also, I pray that I feel better emotionally; I'm down in the dumps, partially because the woman who has accosted me has moved into the next apartment - 2 feet away. Please pray for my safety & well-being. I have no money to rent a market-rate apartment. The waiting lists to get into other subsidized housing are 5 years long. I'm living on a shoestring financially. If God would give me health, safety, freedom from despair, & make my money situation better, I'd be so grateful. I am disabled & can't work. I keep praying things will improve in every area of my life. I give thanks & praise to God. And I thank you for your prayers. May God bless & keep you. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I had a revelation dream and visions. But I don't know what these mean. To God reveal it to me if it's from Him. Because now I can see it but it's there but unnoticeable. Also, Lucifer has been attacking me and my life and my children and dog heavily, going through a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
151
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
8
Views
219
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,481
Messages
16,811,564
Members
650,828
Latest member
Moroumararor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom