l need to talk to God and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

will someone be with me i don't know how to talk to our Father
Replies
7
Views
100
My head is putting doubts in my head that I'm not good enough and a horrible person for upsetting my closest friends and to point they'll never forgive me. I'm feeling a lot of guilt and pain and I feel terrible and I really wish all of this could go away. All I do is cry and miss my friends so...
Replies
5
Views
224
Father, my heart is heavy, my mind restless. Anxiety grips me, whispering fears I can't silence. But You, Lord, are my refuge. You hold me when I feel like I'm falling. You see my racing thoughts, my trembling hands, my sleepless nights. Breathe peace into me, Lord. Remind me that I am not...
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom